Post Doctoral Fellow
Systems Biology and Biomedical Control
- Systems Biological studies for linking PTSD, Circadian rhythms and metabolic diseases in Humans.
- Modeling of Physiological process and analysis of disease mechanisms for target identification.
- Multi-scale data analysis and Machine learning for Bio-markers identification in disease systems.
- Feedback Control analysis of biological networks to identify regulatory control motifs in a system.
- Ph.D, Biosystems Engineering, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA, 2014.
- M.B.A, Operations & Adv. Dipl. Project management, NIBM Chennai, INDIA, 2008.
- M.Tech, Chemical Technology (Food-Bioprocess Engg), LIT Nagpur, INDIA, 2006.
- B.Tech, Chemical Technology, UDCT Aurangabad, INDIA, 2004.
- Sr.Research Scientist, Bisosyetems Engg. Lab, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA.
- Research Associate, Bisosyetems Engg. Lab, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Bombay, INDIA.
- Technologist (R&D), Bio-Process Development, DSM Chemical Division., New Delhi, INDIA.
- Project Scholar, Dept. Fermentation Tech. and Bio-Engineering, CFTRI Mysore, INDIA.