John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
My research interests are strongly interdisciplinary and include the areas of modeling, system identification, machine learning and control design for dynamical systems with applications to the artificial pancreas. For a broader overview of my current and past activities have a look here.
- Ph.D., Systems and Controls, Lund University, 2014
- Tech.Lic., Systems and Controls, Lund University, 2011
- M.S., Automation Engineering, University of Padova, 2008
- B.S., Information Engineering, University of Padova, 2005
- Email: cescon (at) g (dot) harvard (dot) edu